The 24 pages tabloid newspaper Cement, distributed in a print-run of 12.000 copies throughout the city of Novi Sad (December 2010), brings together the findings of A(u)ction – Novi Sad’s Log of Spaces Between Personal Interests and Public Needs in the visual and journalistic language of popular local media.
- [download ] the Cement newspaper (pdf, in Serbian language only)
- [team ] STEALTH.unlimited (Ana Džokić and Marc Neelen), Aleksandar Bede, Branka Ćurčić, Svetozar Krstić, Zoran Pantelić, Borka Stojić and Nataša Vujkov, with support from Kristian Lukić, Gordana Nikolić and Orfeas Skutelis
- [graphic design ] Predrag Nikolić
- [publisher ] Center for New Media _kuda.org, Novi Sad
- [print ] Forum, Novi Sad
- [timeline ] december 2010 – january 2011